We have added a few new models of welding magnets to the line up already available from the Tokentools Welding Supplies Online Store.
Magswitch Magvise 400
The Magswitch Magvise 400 is Multi Angle Magnetic Vice, the model number is 8100438. A switchable vice that can be used on any magnetic surface with all magnetic materials. The Magvise 400 multi angle MagVise sets up in seconds and holds flat, round or odd shaped pieces. Perfect for drilling, cutting, grinding and bevelling of small to medium size pieces. Double as a multi angle work holding tool.
• Max Breakaway: 181 kg
• Full Saturation Thickness: 3.43mm
• 2:1 Shear Working Load: 9 kg
• Net Weight: 1.2 kg
• Overall Height: 95 mm
• Magnetic Pole Footprint: 64 x 41.26 mm
Magswitch Keychain Magnet
As the name suggests, it is a keychain magnet. Despite it’s simple appearance it still can be used to hold work pieces together or hang keys on a fridge. The right angle side allows for tacking up small jobs where 90 degree angles are required. The product can be purchased here
|Max Breakaway:||60 lbs/27 kg|
|2:1 Shear Working Load:||17 lbs/7 kg|
|Net Weight:||0.2 lbs/0.1 kg|
|Overall Height:||44.6 mm|
|Magnetic Pole Footprint:||56mm x 16mm|
Stronghand Locking Chain Pliers
Stronghand PC924 locking chain pliers are a universal hand clamping tool ideal for locking together irregular shapes before welding.
Holds 6″ (152 mm) pipes with the standard 24″ (60 mm) chain.
- Clamp around odd or awkwardly shaped items.
- Hold two workpieces, or a group of materials securely in place while you weld.
- The ONLY Locking Chain Pliers with replaceable chains of various lengths! Chain lengths from 16″ (400 mm) to 48″ (1,220 mm). * Custom length chains available.
- Made of heat treated alloy steel for strength and durability.